1st Annual Northbound Health “The Promise Of Life” Golf Outing
Hosted by Eagle Sponsor: Northbound Wealth Management
The scenic and challenging Sycamore Course will definitely test every shot in your bag. This Pete Dye design blends a mixture of hilly terrain, tree-lined fairways and water holes with a more traditional links-style flavor that adds exciting variety to this 6,646 yard championship layout.
Make sure you bring your “A” game for hole #15 and the signature finishing hole #18 – Matt Parrott, Eagle Creek Golf Club
- Cost: $600 per Four-Some Team or $150 per player (see what’s included below)
- Scramble Format – Best Ball
- 18-hole Shotgun Start
- Carts Provided
- Driving Range privileges for all players
- Unlimited Beverages – All Day (domestic beer, water, pop)
- The Tradition Lunch (Fried Chicken, Baked Beans, Potato Salad, Fried Biscuits with Apple Butter)
- Cash Prize for Winning Teams
- Rounds of Golf with Cart for ‘4’ Proximity Winners / Contest Hole Winners
- Hole-In-One Winner: $10,000 Cash
- Silent Auction: VIP 10 Eagle Creek Golf Club 10 round golf package with Cart, valid anytime (Other silent auction items to be announced).
PLAYER REGISTRATION AND SPONSORSHIP OPPORTUNITIES
If you own a business or work for a corporation there are sponsorship opportunities available, and we’d love to have your support! Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for information about corporate sponsorship packages.